During the transition period, it will be taken into account the SM SR EN ISO/IEC 17025:2006 standard
- E -2/17 M:2016 EA Document on Accreditation for Notification Purposes
- EA-4/09 G:2017 Accreditation for Sensory Testing Laboratories
- EA-4/14 INF:2003 Selection and use of reference materials
- EA-4/16 G:2003 EA guidelines on the expression of uncertainty in quantitative testing
- EA-4/18 INF:2010 Guidance on the Level and Frequency of Proficiency Testing Participation
- EA-4/21 INF:2018 Guidelines for the assessment of the appropriateness of small interlaboratory comparisons within the process of laboratory accreditation
- ILAC P8:03/2019 ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (Arrangement): Supplementary Requirements for the Use of Accreditation Symbols and for Claims of Accreditation Status by Accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies
- ILAC P9:06/2014 ILAC Policy for Participation in Proficiency Testing Activities
- ILAC P10:01/2013 ILAC Policy on Traceability of Measurement Results
- ILAC G18:04/2010 Guideline for the Formulation of Scopes of Accreditation for Laboratories
- ILAC G19:08/2014 Modules in a Forensic Science Process
- ILAC G21:09/2012 Cross Frontier Accreditation - Principles for Cooperation
- ILAC G24:2007 Guidelines for the determination of calibration intervals of measuring instrument
Note: The Romanian version of the documents mentioned above, can be requested from MOLDAC, only for informational purpose, because their translation is not an official one.
Also MOLDAC informs you, that the mandatory EA/ILAC/IAF documents, applicable to accreditation scheme, are explained by the MOLDAC lecturers during the training courses.