- EA-2/17 M:2016 EA Document on Accreditation for Notification Purposes
- EA-4/15 G:2015 Accreditation For Non-Destructive Testing
- EA-4/21 INF:2018 Guidelines for the assessment of the appropriateness of small interlaboratory comparisons within the process of laboratory accreditation
- ILAC P9:06/2014 ILAC Policy for Participation in Proficiency Testing Activities
- ILAC P8:03/2019 ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (Arrangement): Supplementary Requirements for the Use of Accreditation Symbols and for Claims of Accreditation Status by Accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies
- ILAC P10:01/2013 ILAC Policy on Traceability of Measurement Results
- ILAC P15:07/2016 Application of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 for the Accreditation of Inspection Bodies
- ILAC G19:08/2014 Modules in a Forensic Science Process
- ILAC G24:2007 Guidelines for the determination of calibration intervals of measuring instruments
- ILAC G27:06/2017 Guidance on measurements performed as part of an inspection process
- ILAC G28:07/2018 Guideline for the Formulation of Scopes of Accreditation for Inspection Bodies
- IAF MD8:2017 Application of ISO/IEC 17011:2004 in the Field of Medical Device Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485)
- IAF ML 2:2016 General Principles on the Use of the IAF MLA Mark
Note: The Romanian version of the documents mentioned above, can be requested from MOLDAC, only for informational purpose, because their translation is not an official one.
Also MOLDAC informs you, that the mandatory EA/ILAC/IAF documents, applicable to accreditation scheme, are explained by the MOLDAC lecturers during the training courses.