- ILAC P8:03/2019 ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (Arrangement): Supplementary Requirements for the Use of Accreditation Symbols and for Claims of Accreditation Status by Accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies
- EA-2/17 M:2016 EA Document on Accreditation for Notification Purposes
- EA-4/14 INF:2003 Selecţia şi Utilizarea Materialelor de Referinţă
- EA-4/16 G:2003 Linii Directoare EA Privind Exprimarea Incertitudinii în Încercarea Cantitativă
- EA-4/17 M:2008 Document de Poziţie al EA Privind Descrierea Domeniului de Acreditare Pentru Laboratoare Medicale
- EA-4/18 INF:2010 Guidance on the Level and Frequency of Proficiency Testing Participation
- EA-4/20 G:2014 Guidance for the Assessment of Laboratories against EN ISO 15189 and EN ISO 22870 Point-of-Care Testing (POCT)
- EA-4/21 INF:2018 Guidelines for the assessment of the appropriateness of small interlaboratory comparisons within the process of laboratory accreditation
- ILAC P9:06/2014 ILAC Policy for Participation in Proficiency Testing Activities
- ILAC P10:01/2013 ILAC Policy on Traceability of Measurement Results
- ILAC G19:08/2014 Modules in a Forensic Science Process
- ILAC G24:2007 Guidelines for the determination of calibration intervals of measuring instruments
- ILAC G26:11/2018 Guidance for the Implementation of a Medical Accreditation Scheme
Note: The Romanian version of the documents mentioned above, can be requested from MOLDAC, only for informational purpose, because their translation is not an official one.
Also MOLDAC informs you, that the mandatory EA/ILAC/IAF documents, applicable to accreditation scheme, are explained by the MOLDAC lecturers during the training courses.