During the transition period, it will be taken into account the SM SR EN ISO/IEC 17025:2006 standard
- ILAC P8:03/2019 ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement (Arrangement): Supplementary Requirements for the Use of Accreditation Symbols and for Claims of Accreditation Status by Accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies
- ILAC P9:06/2014 ILAC Policy for Participation in Proficiency Testing Activities
- EA-2/17 M:2016 EA Document on Accreditation for Notification Purposes
- EA-4/02 M:2013 Evaluation of the Uncertainty of Measurement In Calibration
- EA-4/21 INF:2018 Guidelines for the assessment of the appropriateness of small interlaboratory comparisons within the process of laboratory accreditation
- ILAC P10:01/2013 ILAC Policy on Traceability of Measurement Results
- ILAC P14:01/2013 ILAC Policy for Uncertainty in Calibration
- ILAC G18:04/2010 Guideline for the Formulation of Scopes of Accreditation for Laboratories
- ILAC G21:09/2012 Cross Frontier Accreditation - Principles for Cooperation
- ILAC G24:2007 Linii Directoare pentru Determinarea Intervalelor de Etalonare a Aparatelor de Măsurare
Note: The Romanian version of the documents mentioned above, can be requested from MOLDAC, only for informational purpose, because their translation is not an official one.
Also MOLDAC informs you, that the mandatory EA/ILAC/IAF documents, applicable to accreditation scheme, are explained by the MOLDAC lecturers during the training courses.